Drag Racing APK for Android
Requirements: Android version 1.6 or higher
Overview: Drag Racing is the most addictive racing game with realistic controls and 50+ real cars for Android phones and tablets!
- Drive 50+ real cars including the officially licensed 1200 bhp Hennessey Venom GT™
- Buy performance upgrades, customize and tune your cars for 1/4 or 1/2 mile drag races
- Challenge other players online: race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or participate in real-time 10-player races in Pro League
- The biggest racing game on mobile with over 50 million downloads and billions of races recorded
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
- Nitro Nation Drag Racing 1.5 – an EPIC update with improved visuals and physics, 10+ new cars including SSC Tuatara and Saleen S5S, and much more!
Named among 10 best Android games of 2011 by NY Times blog!
“With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you’ll love it.” - Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
“Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more.” - Michael Brook, Life of Android
Tips (Drag Racing for Android):
Updating the game
- Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere – watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you’ll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn’t
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn’t ready for online races, earn some cash in “Drivers Battle”
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the “Settings” menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks, or reboot the device
Unfortunately, the game you’re looking for has been discontinued by the Developer / Google Play Store.