Swype Keyboard APK for Android
by Nuance Communications, Inc
Requirements: Android version 2.1 or higher
Price: $ 3.99
Overview: You Asked for It – Swype Now Available on the Play Store! Get it Today – Only 99 Cents – Limited Time Offer!
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Guinness World Record – Fastest Time to Type a Text Message
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a Swype’r, a Typer, a Tapper or a Dictator, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURE EXCLUSIVES:
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE crowd-sources and updates your dictionary with the latest trending words. Imagine having instant access to the hottest the words and phrases that people are using at that moment. Swype’s Living Language will also further localize your dictionary with an additional dialect supplement for your preferred language. (Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION is so intelligent it’s like Swype can (almost read) read your mind. The most powerful personal language model on the market trains your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage. Swype also has the most extensive phrase and sentence based prediction model out there, which means we can predict words in commonly used long phrases like “Best of the Best,” “Nail on the head”, “Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” and “Dancing with the Stars.”
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC makes it so your Swype dictionary and how you use your words, follows you from device to device. (Opt-in feature)
DRAGON DICTATION’S world-renowned voice recognition lets you go hands free and turns your voice in to text quickly and accurately with a simple press of the Dragon key. Available in 36 languages.
SMART EDITOR analyzes an entire sentence, flagging potential errors for a quick fix, and includes suggestions for the most likely alternatives.
Even more personalized and intelligent Swype features:
• Multi-modal: Swype, Type, Write, Speak
• Dragon Mobile Assistant: Dragon Mobile Assistant now integrates into the Swype keyboard! If you have both apps on your Android you can quickly launch Dragon’s hands-free and always-available mobile assistant directly from the Swype keyboard with one easy gesture. Just Swype from the Swype Key to the Dragon flame short cut on your keyboard and Dragon’s Jarvis-like assistant is at your command! Available with Swype version 1.5 and Dragon Mobile Assistant version 3.1 and above.
• Unique Tablet Keyboards: Don’t pay double, a single keyboard for both phones & tablets. Swype includes three tablet modes to choose from, including: the original Swype keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split keyboard for easy tablet input.
• Smart Touch: Swype learns your unique style of input and continuously evolves and adapts to your typing patterns for a truly personalized keyboard experience.
• Language Downloads: Swype supports 60 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
• Keyboard Themes: With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
• Voice & Text Dictionary Sync: New words added to your Swype keyboard personal dictionary are synced across all input methods, which means that you can easily Swype, type or Dragon dictate that new word.
• Gestures: Because sometimes you just want a fast shortcut for everyday tasks like: capitalization, punctuation and text editing (such as Select All, Copy, Paste – and, even language switching).
Want to learn even more? Check out our videos and tips at.
December 19, 2013 – v1.6.5
• Added SIGNIFICANT performance improvements for tap input, lengthy text entries (e.g. emails), text deletion, and cursor placement.
• Fixed an issue where the enter key in some versions of the Samsung email app didn’t work properly.
• Fixed issues with UI rendering in Android KitKat (4.4).
• Fixed a bug in the LG G2 email app that would result in duplicated letters.
• Fixed crashes reported by users (thank you!)