Top 5 Best Android Web Browsers: 2012
This is our list of the top 5 best web browsers for Android phone and tablet devices. Ranked by browsing and download speed, features, accessibility and ease of use.
Here begins your journey to smoothly surf the entire web!
5. UC Browser
UC Web Browser for Android provides you fast and smooth Web surfing experience. It’s a totally free app. Adaptable configuration helps you adjust your way of browsing under different network connections, allowing you to reduce data costs and speed up page loading with compression.
- Share: Share your favorite pages or contents to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ with a simple press of the Share button.
- Vox: Voice control over UC Browser, very fun way to give commands.
- Multi-Touch: Play with UC Browser with your gestures, discover a great array of gesture commands.
- Download Manager: Fast and stable download speed, with convenient file management.
- Quick Reads: This RSS Reader keeps you up to date with news from NY Times, CNN, USA Today etc.
- Autofill: Suggestions will be shown once you start typing in the address bar.
- Night Mode: Better browsing in dark environments.
Download UC Browser from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UCMobile.intl
4. Opera Mobile
Fast, smooth and easy to use, when you’re browsing on a tablet or smartphone, Opera Mobile/Mini helps you get more out of your time online, whether you’re finding information or relaxing with entertainment. It’s the ideal web browser to use on fast network connections such as Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G. It’s designed to make the most of your Android device! Opera Mobile/Mini adapts automatically to the way you read, watch or interact on a smaller screen. You’ll enjoy all your favorite websites even more in Opera Mobile/Mini.
- Opera Mobile offers a full-featured interface that lets you surf the way you want.
- Keep all your stuff in one place! You can synchronize bookmarks, Speed Dials and more with your computer or other mobile devices via Opera Link.
- With support for Twitter and Facebook built in, sharing is a snap.
- From text wrapping to zoom, page size and orientation, Opera Mobile always gives you the best view on your favorite webpages.
Download Opera Mobile from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser
3. Mozilla Firefox
Want a fast, smart, & safe mobile browser? Get the official Firefox web browser! Firefox for Android is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open web in your hands. The official Mozilla Firefox android browser is fast, easy to use, & customizable, with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
- Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
- Awesome Screen: Firefox’s Android browser keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
- Awesome Bar: Firefox learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
- Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
- HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
- Mobile Video: Firefox’s Android browser is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
- Reader Mode: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
- Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
- Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
Download Mozilla Firefox from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox
2. Google Chrome
The speed and simplicity of Chrome, now on your Android phone and tablet. Search and browse fast with Chrome on your Android phone and tablet. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer to bring it with you anywhere you go.
- Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
- Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
- Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
Download Google Chrome from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome
1. Dolphin Web Browser
The most downloaded browser in play store. Dolphin Browser is the FASTEST, EASIEST and most FUN mobile Web browser. Download Dolphin’s free mobile browser and join the 50 million plus who enjoy the exclusive features of elite mobile web browser. It supports all the android devices.
- Sonar – Dolphin listens and lets you use your voice to search on the Internet, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark your favorite website, navigate and more all from your phone or tablet browser
- Gesture – Let your inner artist out and create a personal Gesture (symbol) to access the mobile and desktop websites you use the most.
- Add-on – Beef up your mobile Internet browser experience by installing the Add-ons for the tasks you need at your fingertips. With more than 60 and counting, Dolphin Add-ons enables any action to be done right within the mobile browser. You can check out the Add-on features with 3 preloaded on your right Sidebar.
- Webzine – Fast Web page loading, with no ads. Dolphin Webzine simplifies the way you read your favorite mobile content, from news to blogs and websites. Webzine is now available as an Add-on on the Android Market.
- Speed Dial – Visit your favorite mobile and desktop websites on the go with one touch.
- Tabbed browsing – No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you open and switch between Web pages fast as lightning.
- Sidebars – Make the best of mobile interface via Dolphin Sidebar.
Download Dolphin Web Browser from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser
Author Bio: This post is writed by Shubham Deshmane – Join me at www.droidsalvation.com